World Maker Faire New York 2013
The Megakopter is the largest electric multi-copter in the world. It has 48 motors with 13-inch propellers. Each engine has over 3 kg of lift capacity, providing enough lift to carry a person.
- Posted by Alasdair Allan | August 28th, 2015 2:33 PM
- Categories: Drones & Vehicles, Maker Faire | No Comments on The Megakopter at Trondheim Maker Faire
The Hackheim Makerspace, based here in Trondheim, has a big presence here at Maker Faire Trondheim and have brought a number of projects along to the faire.
The Trondheim Maker Faire kicked off this morning here in the town square in the centre of Trondheim, Norway, with over 100 projects on display.
The Ozarks Mini Maker Faire is coming and there will be incredible sights, like virtual reality and flaming sculptures!
- Posted by Caleb Kraft | August 27th, 2015 5:00 AM
- Categories: Maker Faire | No Comments on Flaming Toads, Virtual Reality, and Invasive Paper Coming to the Ozarks Mini Maker Faire
Roll up, roll up, once again for the greatest show (and tell) on Earth, and Maker Faire in Trondheim, Norway, this weekend.
- Posted by Alasdair Allan | August 25th, 2015 10:10 AM
- Categories: Maker Faire | No Comments on Coming To Trondheim Maker Faire: Walking Robots, Giant Marble Mazes, and Captain Credible