Highlights The Best of Recent Maker Faire Press
Thank you for your interest in Maker Faire and the Maker Movement. Here you can browse some of the most recent media coverage on our Faires and our amazing community.
Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate interviews for your features and stories.
- pressdemocrat.com, March 28, 2014, Maker class gives Petaluma schoolchildren a hands-on education
Recent Press Releases
- April 14, 2014, Maker Faire Bay Area 2014 Announces Maker Selections—New Exhibits, Faire Favorites, and Exciting Attractions
- March 31, 2014, Maker Faire Bay Area 2014 Highlights Young Makers and Reaches Out to the K-12 Education Community with New Opportunities
- March 18, 2014, Maker Faire Kicks Off 2014 in the Bay Area Celebrating the “Year of the Maker” With 9th Annual Event, May 17 & 18
Detailed Lists of Faire Coverage from Past Events
- Maker Faire 2013 Media Highlights
- Maker Faire 2012 Media Highlights
- Maker Faire Bay Area 2011
- Maker Faire Detroit 2011
- World Maker Faire New York 2011
Watch How Making Stuff Helps Make Science More Appealing to Kids on PBS. See more from PBS NewsHour.