Maker Faire Bay Area 2013 was a huge success!
DETROIT–When you are trying to send Hot Wheels cars through a giant loop, you can tell you’re getting a good run by the sound. If it’s consistent and quiet, like a drop of water sizzling on a hot skillet, you’re got a shot to make the loop. When you hear […]
- Posted by Rafe Needleman | July 26th, 2015 7:40 AM
- Categories: Art & Design, Education | 6 Comments on The Physics of the Latest Record-Breaking Hot Wheels Loop
Maker Faire Detroit is heading into its sixth year this weekend. With over 2,000 Maker exhibits, there's a lot going on. Here's what to see!
- Posted by Goli Mohammadi | July 21st, 2015 9:30 AM
- Categories: Maker News | 5 Comments on 10 Things You Don’t Want to Miss at Maker Faire Detroit
Maker Faires are great places to see some interesting combinations of both art and technology that can be found nowhere else. Where else could you see Robotic Chimps on Scooters, an autonomous machine that creates objects based on the influences that surround it or get your own 3D printed portrait […]
- Posted by Cabe Atwell | July 10th, 2015 7:30 AM
- Categories: Arduino, Art & Design, Electronics | 13 Comments on Digital Dreamer Offers Up Interactive Story Time Fun
The seventh annual Rhode Island Mini Maker Faire is now one month away (August 8, 1pm-8pm, downtown Providence, Rhode Island).
- Posted by Brian Jepson | July 7th, 2015 10:56 AM
- Categories: Maker News | 10 Comments on Builders, Designers, Tinkerers Return to Rhode Island Mini Maker Faire