Maker Faire Bay Area 2013 was a huge success!
Making in Italy didn't start with the Arduino, nor did it end when the Arduino became the next immigrant to pass through Ellis Island, and production began in New York just a few days ago.
- Posted by Make: Editors | July 2nd, 2015 6:30 AM
- Categories: Maker News | No Comments on Makers in Italy Innovate with Arduino
Marble machines are fun contraptions that take marbles through crazy loops and turns. You can buy one from a toy store or you can make one yourself. There are a lot of different ways to go about it, but I’m particularly impressed with what Jazzmyn Ellsworth, 14, did. She designed various 3D […]
The handsome and stately Union Station yet again provided a fantastic venue for Kansas City’s Maker Faire this past weekend for its fifth annual event. Continuing its growth year after year, the 2015 Faire brought together an incredible number of Makers and attendees for a really fantastic and interactive two days […]
- Posted by Mike Senese | June 30th, 2015 10:04 AM
- Categories: Maker News | 3 Comments on Arduino-Controlled Butterfly Wings and More at Kansas City Maker Faire 2015
Instead of dropping them in a tank of water, this crazy creation puts a person inside a chamber full of fire.
- Posted by Mike Senese | June 29th, 2015 10:44 AM
- Categories: Maker News | 5 Comments on The Dunk Tank Goes Extreme with This Fire-Spewing Chamber
3 For Life reminds adults what it's like to be kids. It's also fun for kids.
- Posted by Nathan Hurst | June 26th, 2015 5:30 AM
- Categories: Art & Design, Kids & Family, Woodworking | 6 Comments on This Giant Table and Chairs Will Make You Feel Like a Kid Again