Maker Faire Bay Area 2013 was a huge success!
We talk to the makers behind the giant-sized version of the Labyrinth Game — that vexingly difficult "ball through a maze filled with holes" game well all owned when a small child — that was on show at Trondheim Maker Faire.
- Posted by Alasdair Allan | August 29th, 2015 3:18 PM
- Categories: Maker Faire, Woodworking | 1 Comment on The Labyrinth Game at Trondheim Maker Faire
We talk to the students behind the new ROV build from Elektra, shown for the first time in public at the Trondheim Maker Faire.
- Posted by Alasdair Allan | August 29th, 2015 10:01 AM
- Categories: Drones & Vehicles, Maker Faire | 1 Comment on The Elektra ROV at Trondheim Maker Faire
The Megakopter is the largest electric multi-copter in the world. It has 48 motors with 13-inch propellers. Each engine has over 3 kg of lift capacity, providing enough lift to carry a person.
- Posted by Alasdair Allan | August 28th, 2015 2:33 PM
- Categories: Drones & Vehicles, Maker Faire | No Comments on The Megakopter at Trondheim Maker Faire
The Hackheim Makerspace, based here in Trondheim, has a big presence here at Maker Faire Trondheim and have brought a number of projects along to the faire.