Keynote #1 Drones Take Flight Robots are taking to flight and nobody is flying higher than Chris Anderson’s 3D Robotics.
- Chris Anderson, founder and CEO, 3D Robotics, DIY Drones
- Andreas Raptopoulos, co-founder, Matternet
- Peter Platzer, CEO, NanoSatisfi
Keynote #2 CAD for Makers Most hardware ideas don’t become real without design software. Learn how the landscape is changing from Autodesk’s Carl Bass.
- Carl Bass, CEO, Autodesk
ShopBot Tools Announcement
- Ted Hall, founder and CEO, ShopBot Tools
New Dimensions to 3D Printing Additive manufacturing is heading in new directions, including the cloud.
- Peter Weijmarshausen, co-founder and CEO, Shapeways
- Nick Pinkston, founder, Plethora
- Brook Drumm, founder and CEO, Printrbot
- Wayne Losey, co-founder, Dynamo DevLabs
Incubation: Mentorship and Resources Every maker going pro can benefit from help but one size doesn’t fit all. Come hear from three models of incubation.
- Scott Miller, CEO and co-founder, Dragon Innovation
- Zach Smith, program director, HAXLR8R
- Jeremy Conrad, founding partner, Lemnos Labs
- Brady Forrest, PCH International
Board Building The electronics of hardware innovation leverage great platforms and build on them. Key players discuss parts of the board ecosystem.
- Massimo Banzi, co-founder, Arduino
- Zak Homuth, founder and CEO, Upverter
- Eric Weddington, Marketing Manager,
Open Source & Community, Atmel
Things and the Internet Come hear how more things, new things, strange things are getting connected to the Internet.
- Eric Jennings & Sally Carson, co-founders, Pinoccio
- Rachel Kalmar, Data Scientist, Misfit Wearables
- Brent Polishak, co-founder and president, Beyond 5
Collaboration: The Wisdom of the Crowd Leveraging a community to pre-sell, to gain funding, to improve design and more will be discussed by those who know from experience.
- Ben Kaufman, founder and CEO, Quirky
- Kate Drane, Indiegogo
- Dan Roberts, founder, Scout Alarm
Partnering to Get it Made Many paths are available for getting your product manufactured; hear from experts who know.
- Bunnie Huang, co-founder, Chumby
- John Park, COO, AQS
- James “Laen” Neal, founder, OSH Park PCB
- Zach Kaplan, founder and CEO, Inventables
Tales of Evolution Little is standing still in the maker movement and as with so many other things, software tools are changing.
- Alden Hart & Rob Giseburt, Synthetos
- Windell Oskay, co-founder, Evil Mad Science
- Dale Dougherty, founder and publisher of MAKE magazine