Get the Most Out of Your Maker Faire
This Maker Toolkit helps you navigate the logistics of Maker Faire so your participation is a positive, memorable event. Together we can make Maker Faire a truly unique, educational, safe and extraordinary experience for all.
If your application is accepted, you will be receiving Maker Newsletters in your inbox with important updates and key dates. Be on the lookout for these newsletters and emails from email@example.com
Use your Maker Faire Portal to make any needed updates to your entry and to access needed resources.
- Read this Maker Toolkit and abide by the Rules + Regulations
- The Release + Consent clause that was signed in order to submit your application can be viewed here
- Stay informed – add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and check for emails
- Read the Maker Newsletters and emails from email@example.com
- Haven’t applied yet? Know someone great who should apply? Apply here
FRIDAY@Maker Faire is on!
This is a special program and preview day for:
- Maker Industry Partners
- Special Supporters of the Maker Movement
- Media and Press
- Special Groups – a way for your team to experience Maker Faire before the crowds
- School Groups are back! Student groups are invited to attend from 1 to 5 pm
Maker Acceptances – End of March
Safety Plans Due – April 5
Health Permit Forms and Fees Due – April 12
Exhibit Fees Due – April 19
Confirmation Letter – Mid April
Updates to your Photo, Bio, Project Description – April 28
Shipping and Special Request forms Due – May 1
Updates to Requested Resources Due – May 1